Pharous is a people company, we will innovate, create, face any challenges and making sure that your personal ambitions are fulfilled as well. We offer flexible working hours, electric environment and competitive salaries.
We are looking for an Android Developer to joint our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer requirements and qualifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven experience of software & Android development
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills